New Yesterday: 0
Registering: 0
Members: 6662
Latest: chrisw

Most Ever Online
Visitors: 447
Members: 10
Total: 457

HeliTorque :: View topic - Catwoman's announcement!!!
Forum FAQ
Forum FAQ
Search
Search
Memberlist
Memberlist
Usergroups
Usergroups
Contact Manager
Contact Manager
HeliTorque Forum Index » Anything Goes!

Catwoman's announcement!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catwoman
H Addict
H Addict

uk.gif

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Catwoman's announcement!!! Reply with quote

Anniversary time!!!!

On 28 February it it mine and Cap't BLME's 1st Wedding Anniversary - amazing!!! I can't believe that he has had to put up with me for so long!! Confused Confused

He deserves a medal!!

Our wedding was fantastic - WhirlyGirl did a magnificant job of playing the violin during the ceremony (much to the surprise of the two lady registrars who probably thought it was one of our children just learning violin!!!). WhirlyGuy brilliant on the accompanying music!!

Cap't BLME is taking me away SOMEWHERE on Sunday to 'goodness knows where!!!'
Hmmmmmmm!!!! BIG SECRET - only WhirlyGirl & WhirlyGuy know though!!!

Will let you all know next week - keep posted!!!!
Wink
orange arm waver
'Torquing Regularly
'Torquing Regularly

uk.gif

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to you both... May you have many, many, many more and always be happy
OAW
Catwoman
H Addict
H Addict

uk.gif

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject: Catwoman and Cap't BLME's 1st Wedding Anniversary Reply with quote

Thank you OAW for your kind message. I am sure we will have plenty of happy years.

TTFN
CW
Smile Smile
XX
Catwoman
H Addict
H Addict

uk.gif

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:14 pm    Post subject: Catwoman's post-anniversary comments!!! Reply with quote

Well, hello everyone!!!

For my 1st wedding anniversary, I got whisked away by helicopter (R44) to a wonderful hotel in the Cotswolds. It is called "The Mill House" in a lovely little village called Kingham. Absolutley highly recommended!!! I have flown into the site a couple of times with Cap't BLME and assorted students for lunch before, but this was extra special. We have taken photos of the site so, hopefully, one day, we expect to see some of our forum friends turn up there. I will post some photos so you can all see how lovely the place is and whether you wish to visit it sometime. And also to check out the landing site!!

And, guess what, Cap't BLME managed to arrange for us to be the ONLY guests staying there!!! Cool How about that!!!! Wink Only Hollywood superstars manage that, don't they???!!!

The food was beyond excellent. Us, and one more couple, were the only victims last night in the restaurant, but they didn't stay at the hotel for the night. The meal was ...............yummeeeee, and more!!!! Absolutely 1st Class. The chef was only about 25 yrs old, but the food was presented excellently and tasted out of this world. (Will have to work extra, extra hard at the gym this week!!!!)

For my next 'surprise' I was driven (I know driving versus flying - no comparison really) down to Oxford and we went on one of those open top tour buses - GREAT!!! Smile Smile The weather was freeezing and we sat on the top deck but we had a great view of beautiful Oxford!! Smile If any of you have never been to Oxford, then you must go. The architecture is incredible.

I had a most fantastic 1st wedding anniversary, and all thanks to the most wonderful Cap't BLME. Smile Smile

TTFN
CW
XX
Smile Smile
PilotWolf
H Addict
H Addict

blank.gif

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwww.. Isn'tl ove sweet!

Wish you'd stop posting things like this thou - gives Mrs PW2B ideas!

Smile

PW
HeliDream
'Torquing Regularly
'Torquing Regularly

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Catwoman,

Congratulations with your wedding anniversary!

As we can read, you realy had a nice time there. The Cotswolts is a realy nice place to go to, I've been there myselve once.

Is he planning to do that every year? Very Happy
Catwoman
H Addict
H Addict

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well actually HeliDream, it is my turn to 'arrange' our 2nd anniversary surprise!! Smile I will come up with a plan soon and put it into action! If anybody out there knows of some spectacular, original ideas for a surprise wedding anniversary location, etc, then let me know (by PM of course).

I can't really organise a surprise helicotper trial lesson for BLME!!! That would be too much like a 'busman's holiday!!' Nor a whizz around in an aerobatic machine - he has done that!!!

And yes, the Cotswolds is beautiful. Smile Smile We are very lucky to live within driving distance.

TTFN
CW
Smile Smile
xx
HeliDream
'Torquing Regularly
'Torquing Regularly

uk.gif

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Catwoman,

I'll think about it. And maybe I think I know somewere very nice where we've (me and boyfriend) been but where...? Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HeliTorque Forum Index » Anything Goes! All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: