New Yesterday: 0
Registering: 0
Members: 6662
Latest: chrisw

Most Ever Online
Visitors: 447
Members: 10
Total: 457

HeliTorque :: View topic - Extra Income Opportunity to help hour building...
Forum FAQ
Forum FAQ
Search
Search
Memberlist
Memberlist
Usergroups
Usergroups
Contact Manager
Contact Manager
HeliTorque Forum Index » Student Pilots & Hour Builders

Extra Income Opportunity to help hour building...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siamkidd
Starting to 'Torque
Starting to 'Torque

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Extra Income Opportunity to help hour building... Reply with quote

Hi there, like many others here, i'm finding hour building a massive financial wall. Despite military hours, i still need a fair few hours to reach an opportune employment status.

However, i've just discovered why a few of my RAF pilot mates and Independant Financial Advisors friends are constantly happy. They've been doing this fantastic part time job which is actually quite lucrative. They work where ever and whenever they like and despite being a natural skeptic, after a couple of hours research, it's actually well above board and legal and not some dodgy pyramid scheme as i thought it may have been.

I've been doing this part time job for a couple of months now and i'm already earning about 200 a month from it (and this will only grow). It's not much yet, but at least it's an extra hour in the Robbo. I'm not joking when i say that some guys are earning 2000+ a month from it. If anyone's interested, please private message me, i'd be delighted in spreading the joy...

Siam

P.S. And if anyone is in the Swindon or Norwich area, i'd be more than happy to have a coffee and explain it all. Toodle loo!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HeliTorque Forum Index » Student Pilots & Hour Builders All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: