Contact Manager
HeliTorque Forum Index » Announcements & Comments

Flying Foxy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hughes500
H Addict
H Addict

uk.gif

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Flying Foxy Reply with quote

Guys and Gals need to contact flying foxy as he wishes to fly with me this weekend - I need his mobile number !
Flying Foxy
H Addict
H Addict

uk.gif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How sad Sad No-one knew my number to pass on to H500...

Perhaps this should be a compulsory field (like country of origin) during registration on HT to assist in the pursuance of helicoptering amongst us fans. I can't see it being open to abuse as we are all like minded souls - any chance WGirl?

Sorry about the mix up; as it was I had to leave home at 5 am on Thursday to walk to the railway station for a train to Manchester Airport at 06:12 to catch a plane to Exeter at 08:15 which took less time to get there than it did me to get to Manchester..

As it was, I didn't have the spondoolicks to do a flight, nor the time either and I hadn't taken my licence with me plus I got blistered feet walking in shoes that were unsuitable for the task. Bizarre really cos I run about 12 miles+ per week and have never had a foot problem (proper shoes of course) and even in these everyday shoes have walked miles on the streets of NY and STILL never had a problem, but last Thursday, the earth's rotation was a bit out of kilter and I got blisters...

I made a valiant attempt to get to Wellesbourne today and I drove by the airfield, even saw a R22 taking off but some bright spark had decided to combine the world's largest car-boot sale (or summat) at the Airfield (cuh) plus MEGA by-pass roadworks north of Wellesbourne which meant I was sinking into the same piece of tarmac for over an hour.. I drove on.

FF
(07889 759265 for future ref! - edited to make the number CORRECT!!!!)

Last edited by Flying Foxy on Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catwoman
H Addict
H Addict

uk.gif

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That wasn't a giant car booter, FF Confused

Every Saturday we Wellesbourne folk have to put up with the "market"!!!!!! And every Bank Holiday Monday the same thing happens!!!!! Can't even get out of our road when the market is on and the weather is fine - which is was on Easter Monday Shocked

I did attempt to drive down to the airfeld cafe to meet up with you but, when I got to the airfield cafe there was absolutely nowhere to park and I guessed you had decided to 'move on' Shocked Don't blame you really Confused In future, park at HeliAir and walk up to the cafe Wink Even better, don't go to the cafe, just go into HeliAir, introduce yourself and make yourself a cuppa Wink

C U soon

CW
x

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HeliTorque Forum Index » Announcements & Comments All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: