Contact Manager
HeliTorque Forum Index » Announcements & Comments

Introduction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FTL405
Shy 'Torquer
Shy 'Torquer

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Introduction Reply with quote

Hello all,

May I introduce myself as Jim (FTL405) .

A colleague, FTL562 introduced me to this site that I believe is dedicated to all aspects of rotary aviation.

Although I do not currently fly real life, I have been involved in FS2004 helicopter flight simulation for a number of years now. Of course, I like to follow the rotary real world just as much as the virtual world.

Having looked at the simulation forum on this site, I would like to introduce Fly the Limit (www.flythelimit.com) which is the fastest growing Virtual Aviation Academy using Microsoft's Flight Simulator. We fly all manner of aircraft, rotary and fixed wing, VFR/IFR flights, with/without ATC, as groups or individually, but with the benefit of a professional, friendly and knowledgeable crew.

I would like to appeal to members of Helitorque, those of you that have had difficulties setting up FS2002/2004/X, were thinking of using FS but didnít know where to start, wish to improve virtual rotary/navigation skills etc, in exchange for real world pilots (and none real world pilots for that matter) joining us and adding more realism for those of us that cannot get directly involved in the real world.

Please feel free to have a look at our website and if you would like to get involved in any way, follow the links for Teamspeak (the software used to communicate verbally between members), reply to this post or email either myself or FTL562.

Happy hovering,

Regards

Jim
(FTL405)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HeliTorque Forum Index » Announcements & Comments All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: