HeliTorque Forum Index » Employment

Resumes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Heli-Ops
H Addict
H Addict

newzealand.gif

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Resumes Reply with quote

How about all members here who are looking for a job post their resumes and even some of the senior members who might be looking elsewhere.

You never know who might be visiting the forum, could be a possible employer. This industry is all about networking so start the ball rolling.

Heli Ops Twisted Evil

anuva brilyant mynd rooind buy tha publick ejakayshun sistum
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Name
Stevie Dean
Shy 'Torquer
Shy 'Torquer

uk.gif

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: CV for Steve Dean Reply with quote

HI,

I may as well start the ball rolling, after passing my CPL flight test on Monday 13th June. Razz

So, I'm a newly qualified JAA CPL, passing my CPL first time with Fred Cross this week.I hold ATPL(H) Groundschool exams with a 93% average. I trained with Helicentre out of Coventry for my CPL, and also fly at Heliair Wellesbourne. I'm type rated on R22 and R44, with 195hrs total(25 on R44's).I'm looking for any work, positioning flights or just sitting with someone as a safety pilot. I'm looking to build hours then start my FI course.

If anyone needs a pilot, or just wants to chat about the CPL course, please do not hesitate to call me on 07793 812617 or email stephentdean@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks all

Steve Dean
mhuettner
Shy 'Torquer
Shy 'Torquer

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Great idea!!! Reply with quote

Hi y'all,

I think posting an individualized resume in a free text format on here is a great idea, since no standardized CV posting form in the world can accommodate for everybody's individual stories....

So here is mine:

My name is Markus, 33 yrs, good looking but married (hahaha), German citizen but with a US Greencard (thus legal to work in the US). Currently residing in the Dallas area, but ready to go wherever the job takes me!

Obtained my FAA Commercial Helicopter as well as CFI/CFII Licenses at Helicopter Adventures, Inc. in Florida (2003). Worked as a CFII for Sky Helicopters in Dallas (instructing VFR and IFR in both the Schweizer 300CB and R22, with numerous photo flights on the side) and had the chance to fly the BK117 as a Copilot for MedFlight of Ohio thereafter for about half a year.

Flight experience:
Schweizer 300.............................240 hrs
R22.............................................240 hrs
BK117.........................................110 hrs
Bell 206B.......................................10 hrs
Fairchild Hiller FH1100 Turbine......10 hrs (see a sample picture here: http://www.helispot.com/photos/00536.html)
Hiller UH-12..................................10 hrs (picture: http://www.helispot.com/photos/00795.html)
Bell 407..........................................2 hrs
TOTAL.................................600+ hrs

Currently I am working on my JAA Commercial License in Germany, but I will be back in the US permanently by mid-November. To stay current while I'm over here in Europe, I am giving instruction to the owners of two FH-1100's and three UH-12's that happen to be located in my area. Those are cool vintage aircraft to fly!

After I get back home to the US, I will be looking for a new, exciting job as a commercial pilot or as a flight instructor. I love to teach (no wonder with both my dad and brother being school teachers....) and I love to see my students smile confidently whenever they have mastered yet another newly introduced maneuver.

Flying EMS has been a blast as well, of course, so I would probably cut off my right hand for getting back into that field again (well, let me think about that twice though, don't I still need my right hand???).

Anyways, like said, I will be ready to go wherever there is a job for me, so all EMPLOYERS, listen up, here I come!!! =0) If you have a challenging job for me and if you're interested in getting to know me in more detail, please feel free to hover taxi over to my personal webpage at "www.get-me.to/MyNewHelicopterPilot".

Also, good luck to everybody else out there looking to find their little niche in the helicopter industry!

Markus =0)
WhirlyGirl
Administrator
Administrator

uk.gif

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome mhuettner! Just to let everybody know that you can now post your cv so it can be viewed by potential employers browsing our jobs section, as well as being able to mail it off to apply for jobs posted on HeliTorque at the click of a button.

Regards, and best of luck with your job hunting!

WhirlyGirl Cool
dragoon6
Shy 'Torquer
Shy 'Torquer

usa.gif

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAME: Eric S. Puls

ADDRESS 50 ROSE LOOP PHONE DAY (913) 704-9074
FT. Leavenworth, KS.
PILOT TYPE: Rotary Wing
RATTINGS: Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Helicopter Instrument Helicopter
FLIGHT SUMMERY: 1350TT, 500+ NVG, 561 Combat
QUALIFICATIONS: UH-1H/V, BELL 47, BELL 206, OH58D-KW Dunker heads under water survival crash training. Sling load qualified with over 50 sling missions of 800lb to 1300lb in mountain environment (SINAI EGYPT).
EDUCATION: BS in Secondary Education from the University of Maine. All Army Aviation Schools at Fort Rucker and have all records available upon request from employer. Working on a Masters in AREO/SPACE/MANGT from Ermery-Riddle.
MILITARY SCHOOLING: UH-1 Repair Course, Aviation Officer Basic Course, US Army Flight School, Aviation Advanced Course, Maintenance Manager Course, Dunker Heads Training, Field Deck Landing Training, Single Spot Deck Landing Qualified USN. Air Deployment Officer School and US Army Airborne School.
AWARDS: Bronze Star Medal, Air Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Iraq Campaign Medal, Joint Service Achievement Medal, Army Commendation Medal, Humanitarian Service Medal, Multinational Force & Observers Medal x 2, Meritorious Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, and Senior Aviator Wings, Parachutist.
WORK EXPERANCE: Over 12 years of army aviation service dealing with mostly air recon and light utility lift operations. I have served in light and heavy divisions. Flew in Operation Prime Chance, Multinational Force and Observers in Egypt, and Operation Iraqi Freedom. More than half of my total time has been flying in the Middle East either in support of peace keeping or combat operations. Commanded two combat CAV Troops during OIF. Officer Evaluations are available upon request.
ACCREDITATONS: Bell Helicopter 1000 hr letter.

I am currently on active duty but wanted to get my name out there to get training, contacts and advice. I am willing to take annual leave to get experience in fire fighting.
KIEF
Shy 'Torquer
Shy 'Torquer

uk.gif

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: JAA CPL(H) CV Reply with quote

I cannot compete with the last guy but here is mine:

1470+ Hrs Total
900+ Bell 212
50+ Bell 206(L)
220+ AS350B
170+ Lynx Mk 9

JAA CPL currently working for SkyCharter UK Ltd.

Have experience in Day, Night, NVG, Winch, SAR, USL, Mtn Flying (upto 8000'), Fire suppression, hot and high, MUAM, Military IR or any combination of the above.

Will be looking for positions in Canada early 2011.

I am located in the south of England close to the M3/M25 junction.

Non-flying qualifications:
16th Edition Electrician
Commercial Diver
Remote Care and Diver Medical Technician
Very IT literate

I don't know much, but would be glad to share what I do know. Shocked

If you're in the process of doing your exams - I found the Bristol Q Bank very helpful and well worth the 50!
(JAA CPL results 100%,100%,100%,96%,94%, 93%, 93%, 90%, 89%)

Last edited by KIEF on Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
SilsoeSid
High Flying 'Torquer
High Flying 'Torquer

uk.gif

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I cannot compete with the last guy

Yes you can, in fact you are probably a step ahead of dragoon6 if you are a BritMil Pilot.

Anyway, May I suggest you look at the look at the Employment thread!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HeliTorque Forum Index » Employment All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: